So here he (she) is – my final sheep painting! I ended up doing more work on it in art class than I had anticipated. I thought there were only a few small changes to make but inevitably they turned into more and more changes. It’s amazing the things you find when you are working up close. The main change was that I ended up removing the foliage on the left side as my art teacher pointed out it was looking a bit like a Christmas tree! I agree that it looks much better without as it was a little distracting. I also really worked into the foreground straw for more detail.
I’m pleased with the final result. Although I have already seen a few (very small) further changes I might make – it’s hard to draw a line under a finished painting!